I hope everyone has had a great holiday season so far! I have seen a long-running trend on the internet of people sharing what gifts they received for Christmas. I think it’s fun and lets us all feel like long-time friends who are sharing our excitement/joy together. Christmas is not about gifts at all, but we do receive gifts as a (newer) traditional part of the celebration, so I would like to share what I received this Christmas. I am in no way, shape or form trying to brag or send the wrong message – I am just trying to share my excitement. So, grab your hot chocolate/tea/coffee and let’s get started.
- How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind: Dealing with Your House’s Dirty Little Secrets by Dana K. White
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life: Winning Your Never-Ending Battle with Stuff by Dana K. White
- Martha Stewart’s Homekeeping Handbook: The Essential Guide to Caring for Everything in Your Home by Martha Stewart
- Home Sweet Maison: The French Art of Making a Home by Danielle Postel-Vinay
- Lagom: Not Too Little, Not Too Much: The Swedish Art of Living a Balanced, Happy Life by Niki Brantmark
- Laduree: The Savory Recipes by Michael Lerouet and Sophie Tramier (Photographer)
- Ladurée Tea Time: The Art of Taking Tea by Marie Simon, Hélène LeDuff (Illustrator), Marie-Pierre Morel (Photographer)
- The Madame Chic Collection: Lessons from Madame Chic, At Home with Madame Chic, and Polish Your Poise with Madame Chic by Jennifer L. Scott
- A beautiful plaid scarf
- An elegant set of warm gloves
- CLINIQUE Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer
- Sakura Pigma Micron 01 Ink Pen Set, Assorted Colors
- Mighty Leaf tea (organic Earl Grey and Chamomile Citrus)
- French macaron key/bag chains (4 different color styles)
- 20-oz Contigo Snapseal travel mug
- Shampoo + Conditioner set
- Pregnancy belly lotion
- A set of 4 mugs (macaron/France themed) by a company called BIA Cordon Blue
- A white mug with a 3D mermaid design
Interestingly, I got only a couple things off my original wish list, but what I received I love a lot more! It seems my friends and family know me a little better than I know myself sometimes. I am very grateful for the gifts, but most of all I am grateful for getting to spend time with the people I love.
What was your favorite gift that you received or gave this year?
Wishing you a very Happy coming New Year!!